Labels

Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Caramel with Black Sea Salt

There's a mess on my desk and I don't care...
I can't believe this has been sitting in my fridge for a month!  

These TJ dark chocolate bars started popping up back in June and I never really gave them much thought until the woman in front of me mentioned how happy she was to finally see them back in stock.   

{Grabbed for nom attack. 

There's another version with toffee chips that's pretty good but nothing compared to the Caramel with Black Sea Salt version.  Tasty dark chocolate with a sticky caramel center and just enough saltiness from the black sea salt.  I won't pretend I know what black sea salt tastes like, but if you flip the box over they'll tell you more:  

Exotic Hawaiian Black Sea Salt hails from the Pacific seawater that surrounds the Hawaiian islands. This stunning black salt is evaporated in above ground pools that form naturally from lava flows. Together, its smoky aroma and intense caramel complement this sophisticated dark chocolate experience. 

Artsy fartsy packaging, high quality chocolate, a faux trip to the islands for $1.99 ...  
Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Caramel with Black Sea Salt:  nom attack. approved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment